Thursday 21 November 2013

Aspiring Historians: Be a Guest Blogger.

 This coming December, I'm going to be offering a few guest slots on my blog. If you are an unpublished, aspiring historian or simply have a passion for history and would like to write a piece on a topic of your choice, it could published here and shared for a wide audience.

The topic is up to you, whatever you find fascinating: it can be an article or review, about a person, place, event, book, or theme, with the focus on women's history. I'm looking for pieces around 500-1,000 words but will consider longer ones too. If you're interested, send me a reply telling me in a sentence or two what you'd like to write about and why.

Alternatively, you can contact me via facebook on my In Bed with the Tudors page, or via twitter @PrufrocksPeach

I look forward to hearing your ideas.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Being Henry the Young King's champion, I would love to share the biography of his consort, Marguerite of France that I wrote some ago for my blog. Sadly, but not surprisingly, the Young Queen has been even more neglected than her forgotten first husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great Kasia, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sending you a message via facebook, so check your "other messages" folder, as it might go there. Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a real interest in Margaret Beaufort and would like to write a short post please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev, you know Margaret Beaufort is the one woman in this period that I've studied less; she doesn't even have a single post on this blog, so it would be great to have one. Are you on twitter or facebook, so that I can send you a private message? I'm reluctant to put my email address up here as this blog attracts a lot of spam! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you booked? I would love to add something. A quick peek into a Tudor's bedroom, so to speak. You can name the Queen, Consort, Princess or mistress. I'm in. Thank you for your consideration. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hunter, thanks for your interest. I am indeed still looking for people to do guest posts. I'll send you a PM on facebook. Cheers, Amy

    ReplyDelete